There are lots of reasons why other brides opt to have a casual wedding dress. Aside from being less complicated when it comes to styles, casual wedding dresses are quite affordable compared to designer wedding dresses. Casual wedding dresses are best for brides who are in a tight budget and this kind of wedding dress is also easy to alter, which is an advantage to a quick wedding.
For brides who are planning to have a destination wedding may prefer casual wedding dress attire because it is easier to carry with, and casual wedding dresses are often more suitable as second wedding dress. Other brides even favour a casual wedding dress because they can more likely be able to use it again for any other occasions such as attending parties and other special events.
Casual wedding dresses may come in a wide variety of styles such as classic style wedding dresses, sundresses type of wedding dress and simple traditional wedding gowns. Here some features on how you can distinguish a casual dress from a formal wedding dress:
1. Ornamentation: Casual wedding dresses have usually lesser decorations such as sequins, lace, pearls and the like. The minor accents can be only found around the neckline, bust, or waist. Casual wedding dresses are known for its simplicity.
2. Measurement: Casual wedding dresses are usually shorter compared to formal wedding dresses. The length of the casual wedding dresses may vary from knee length to floor length.
3. Train: Most of the casual wedding dresses do not have distinctive train but the bride may opt to have a very short one to match with her wedding dress. Trains are usually used or accompanied with the formal wedding gowns.
4. Fabrics: For casual wedding dresses you may consider to have an eyelet lace or silk shantung on your wedding dress. Casual dresses use less bizarre fabrics. The most common material used for a casual wedding dress is a light weight cotton fabrics or any other cheap materials.
5. Color: Casual wedding dresses comes in a broad range of colors such as pastels and prints while formal wedding dresses usually use white or ivory colors for their wedding dresses.
These are just few tips to make you know the difference between casual wedding dresses and formal wedding dresses. Since you are the bride, you have to freedom to make a choice. Choose a wedding dress that will perfectly make you happy and satisfied. Make your dream wedding dress come true without breaking your pocket. Stop worrying about what other people will think and just focus on looking for the right wedding dress that will make you a stunning bride on the day of your wedding. Your guests will not know the cost of your wedding dress if you will not tell them. Try to walk on the aisle and have the feeling of having the most expensive wedding dress one could ever wear.