Cheap Wedding Dresses for $100 aren't as hard to find as you might think. So, get ready to start hunting for that amazing bargain wedding dress! It's out there waiting for you, you just have to find it! Here are five places that you can start looking:
1. Bridal Store Sales: Most bridal stores sell wedding gowns for hundreds if not thousands of dollars, but they have sales and sometimes those gowns go for a lot less. And, they usually have at least a couple of dresses that are around the $100 mark. For example, David's Bridal has at least a few dresses year round that are sold for just about $100.
2. Department Stores: Think outside the box and go shopping at the mall and hit department stores (and all the regular stores in between). They may not have traditional wedding dresses, but they have a lot of elegant gowns and some of them will be the traditional white dress. Take a look and keep your eyes open for sales just after holidays, seasons change, prom, and homecoming. Also hit their websites to see if they have any other selection.
3. Thrift Stores: Just like any other piece of clothing, wedding gowns also end up getting donated. So, go check out some thrift stores or used clothing shops!
4. Online Bridal Stores: These are tricky. Sometimes you can get a great gown for a really great price, but the downside is, you won't be able to try it on before you buy it. Still, some people have great success getting their dress this way.
5. Etsy or eBay: Homemade or used cheap wedding dresses are right at your fingertips! People are selling them all over the internet! Etsy and eBay are just two well known marketplaces that sell all sort of items, but they also sell wedding dresses. Do a search and see what you find!